SAATHII operates the State Training and Resource Center (STRC) for Rajasthan at Jaipur.
From late 2007 to 2012, SAATHII operated the Mainstreaming Resource Unit (MRU) in Jaipur. The MRU provided technical assistance and collaborate with the Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society (RSACS) and its State Mainstream Unit (SMU) towards mainstreaming HIV in the business sector, civil society organizations and the ministries and associated departments of Tourism, Urban Development, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj Institutions, Tribal Affairs and Railways.
A summary of the work carried out through the MRU is given in the abstract that was accepted for poster presentation at the International AIDS Conference, 2010, in Vienna.
- Hifazat Project
- Agency for Socio-Legal Protection (ASLP)
- STRC: Strengthening Technical Capacity of NGOs and CBOs Implementing HIV Targeted Intervention Projects
- Empowering Women living with or affected by HIV/AIDS (WLAHIV) through Property Ownership and Legal Literacy (POLL)
SAATHII – Jaipur
H#57, Mahadev Nagar
Nand Puri, Jaipur – 302011
Phone: (+91) 141 405-2682
- Mainstreaming Resource Unit
- Rajasthan MSM and Hijra HIV Response Strategy Development
- Development of Patient and Provider Education Materials- Factsheets on HIV/AIDS